Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Virgin

Though I have never had a blog I have always considered it and have often composed posts in my head about random things. My sister-in-law has a great blog, On My Mind, that I love to follow and my husband has one as well, so why not?

I am unsure as to what I will manage to talk about and if it will be about one topic or all over the place. I love many things and love talking about many things; our cats, my attempts at gardening, cooking and crafts, the weather.. it's snowing by the way. Forty something degrees in the middle of October in Vermont and lightly snowing. I was and continue to be not ready for snow. However I do live in the Vermont mountains, what do I expect for weather?

Well it should be fun and I can already tell that I have a few things to talk about, I just hope that I will last more than a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment