Thursday, February 3, 2011

February

I had this great idea to do a post on the 31st about saying good bye to January and showing pictures of all of the projects that had been accomplished but not blogged about. I got the idea on Sunday as we were driving back from a trip to see family. Sunday night I made more bread, whole wheat this time, so there was no time there. 

Monday was very busy at work and then home brought all of the chores and tasks that didn’t get done over the weekend. To help me fall asleep I starting writing in my head the Hello February post that would review January and give home to February. All hopes were dashed when at 11:30pm I had the first of many sessions with the mighty white porcelain god, when my 2011 bout of the plague started. Good thing my babies were there to comfort me..

By the time I was able to move about the house safely all of my motivation had gone down the drain, literally. I don’t remember much of Tuesday but I did manage to get hooked on Grey’s Anatomy. Wednesday brought attempts to get some work done and then more time on the couch, resting with Meredith, Cristina and McDreamy. Here we are on Thursday with my only attempt at hello and good bye and still not a lot of talk about my past projects. Oh well, better luck next time….



Oh did I forget to mention we got a ton of snow as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment