Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Project Love

Two of my favorite couples are getting married this year, and I am pumped. Both couples were at my wedding (kinda) and all four people are extremely important to me. What does this mean? Wanting to put thought and meaning into their wedding gifts.

Easy right? Ha!

I was at a complete loss until Sam (future wife in couple P) asked my husband to make them a gift and then BAM! I had an idea-quilts. YES!!!! Nothing quite like a good comfortable idea to send my creative motivation through the roof (and my work attention span down the drain).

Obviously I cannot speak of my ideas and plans but I will, hopefully, when they are done and given away.

I have not been excited about quilting since I was a Freshmen I college and wanted something to express my creative side as Art classes sucked. That idea turned into a 6 year labor and a King Size quilt. I learned a ton about quilting but I made some big mistakes as well. I really look forward to taking the time to plan everything out and do research on how to do things properly.

Wish me luck!

1 comment: