Friday, April 6, 2012

Guilt Spuds

I work very hard at keeping my pantry and refrigerator clean, organized and uncluttered but occasionally I will make an impulse purchase and then never follow through.

My latest experience has happened before and has happened to you all as well, I am sure. A few months ago I bought a big bag of potatoes because I love making soup and what is soup without potatoes? The thing is I didn't make a lot of soup this winter. There were not many snow days and it was not all that cold for long periods of time. I forgot about my potatoes, they forgot about me and we happily existed for a while out of each other's way.

With Easter being just a few days away I remembered my potatoes and thought that they would be lovely with the lamb I bought. They had other plans, like Spring and growing.



I christened  my find as Guilt Spuds and celebrated but throwing them out. Henry celebrated by occupying their old home.

No comments:

Post a Comment